Bruno Delecour, former head of CanalSatellite, has been named executive VP, marketing strategy and customer relations, at Vivendi Universal.Delecour was shifted from CanalSatellite during the recent shakeup in the Canal Plus Group. In a statement last week, the conglom said Delecour would “develop synergies between the group’s different products, content and clients,” drawing on his experience of marketing at CanalSatellite. France’s digital platform has 1.6 million subscribers. Delecour had been its chairman since its creation in 1992.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut