TV-radio producer Bradley J. Uecker died Fridayof a brain tumor in Los Angeles. He was 41.A native of Texas, Uecker began his career as a production accountant on telepics before becoming a production supervisor on shows such as “Project: ALF.” He also served as a supervisor on “Arliss.” He later worked for producers Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins, producing several shows for the pair including Nickelodeon’s “Sports Theater With Shaquille O’Neal” and “Cousin Skeeter” as well as the WB’s “The Nightmare Room.” He is survived by his parents, brother, sister and six nieces and nephews.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut