Brad Rowe, who appears in the NBC midseasoner “Leap of Faith,” has booked a gig in Steven Soderbergh’s “How to Survive a Hotel Room Fire” (working title). Project, which stars Julia Roberts and Catherine Keener, is slated to lense in L.A. in November. Rowe’s credits include “Body Shots” and NBC mini “The ’70s.” He stars in Shane Edelman’s “According to Spencer,” which is skedded for the AFI Film Festival.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut