Bob Salazar has been elevated to VP, network image, at Lifetime Entertainment Services. Salazar — who will report to Gerry Logue, senior veep, exec creative director — will oversee all network image projects and on-air design promotions. Salazar was previously creative director.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania