Bob Salazar has been elevated to VP, network image, at Lifetime Entertainment Services. Salazar — who will report to Gerry Logue, senior veep, exec creative director — will oversee all network image projects and on-air design promotions. Salazar was previously creative director.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California