Bob Salazar has been elevated to VP, network image, at Lifetime Entertainment Services. Salazar — who will report to Gerry Logue, senior veep, exec creative director — will oversee all network image projects and on-air design promotions. Salazar was previously creative director.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California