Bob Salazar has been elevated to VP, network image, at Lifetime Entertainment Services. Salazar — who will report to Gerry Logue, senior veep, exec creative director — will oversee all network image projects and on-air design promotions. Salazar was previously creative director.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut