Bert Kramer, character actor with numerous film, TV and legit credits in his 40-year career, died June 20 in Los Angeles of complications from melanoma. He was 66.Kramer is best known for his roles in the TV series “The Fitzpatricks” (1977) and “Sarah” (1976). Born Albert George Kohnhorst, he appeared in many TV shows during the 1960s, ’70s and ’80s including “Mission Impossible” (1966), “Mannix” (1967), “MASH” (1972), “Kojak” (1973) and “Little House on the Prairie.” He is survived by his wife, Patricia Lynn, two sons, a daughter and three grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut