Archie Herzoff, longtime ad-pub man who worked for several studios, died Sept. 5 of natural causes in Encino. He was 95.While at Universal, he worked with David Lipton to help further the careers of studio contract players Rock Hudson and Tony Curtis. In the early 1970s, he worked for Metropolitan Theaters, serving as director of advertising and publicity. While with Metropolitan, he developed the Sherrill C. Corwin Writing Awards at UC Santa Barbara. His wife, Miriam, died a few years ago. He is survived by his daughter, two grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut