Anthony Dodd, a hair stylist whose famous clients included Jennifer Lopez, Sean “P. Diddy” Combs and Destiny’s Child, died Aug. 25 in the Bahamas plane crash that also killed singer Aaliyah and seven others. He was 34.A Los Angeles native, Dodd spent much of his youth in South Central with close friend Eric Forman, who also perished in the crash. Dodd frequently accompanied Aaliyah to film and musicvideo shoots. Most recently, he and Forman traveled with the R&B artist and actress for the upcoming pic “Queen of the Damned.” Dodd was also slated to follow Aaliyah to Australia for the shooting of the “Matrix” sequels.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut