Vivendi Universal Interactive Publishing has tapped Anita Frazier veep of kids sales. She will be responsible for developing and overseeing sales strategies for the company’s kids software titles for the PC, working closely with Knowledge Adventure, Syracuse Learning and Scholastic Inc. She reports to Philip W. O’Neil, senior VP of sales for VUIP North America. Most recently, Frazier was a business development consultant.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut