Andrew L. Sarra, camera machinist and tool-and-die maker, died Feb. 9 in Chatsworth following a lengthy battle with Parkinson’s disease. He was 83.During his 30 years in the film business, he worked for nearly all the major studios and film labs and was a member of IATSE Local 695C. He is survived by three sisters, four brothers and numerous nieces and nephews. A memorial service is pending. For information call (805) 492-2644.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut