Amy Chandler, a member of the Civic Repertory Theater during the 1930s and the American Repertory Theater in the 1940s, died Sept. 26 of natural causes in New York City. She was 97.A native of Philadelphia, she and a friend moved to Manhattan during the 1920s and eventually worked behind the curtain in numerous theatrical productions. She is survived by a sister, Violet Brown and three nieces. Family suggests donations in her name be made to the Actors Fund, 729 Seventh Ave., New York, NY 10019.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut