MatchNet has tapped Alison Roth VP, business development. Roth will now oversee a range of deals between strategic partners and the company’s family of online dating sites.Prior to joining MatchNet, Roth was senior director of business development and strategy for IFILM where she headed the department and handled deals with numerous online companies. She also was instrumental in the company’s acquisition of the Hollywood Creative Directory. Prior to IFILM, Roth owned Go Girl Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut