Young actor Alex D. Linz (“Bounce,” “One Fine Day”) has been cast in a recurring role on NBC’s “Providence.” He will portray the precocious son of Maria Pitillo, who plays Seth Peterson’s love interest. Linz next toplines the kiddie feature “Max Keeble’s Big Move,” slated for an October bow.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut