CAA has upped agent Adam Berkowitz to head of packaging for the tenpercentery’s television department.Berkowitz will manage day-to-day operations of CAA’s packaging business, while remaining an active player in all aspects of the company’s small screen activities. In his new gig, he’ll draw on the assets of the agency’s heavyweight roster of clients, including John Wells, Phil Rosenthal and Aaron Spelling. Berkowitz, 39, will report to CAA co-partner and TV division topper Lee Gabler.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut