“Swingers” made Vince Vaughn as an actor; perhaps “Made” will make Jon Favreau as a director. They reteam on “Made,” a crime-world comedy directed, written by and co-starring Favreau. He plays Buddy, an amateur boxer swept up into the high life when he and best friend Ricky (Vaughn) take on a New York delivery for mob boss Max (Peter Falk) and meet up with Ruiz (recording artist Sean Combs). “Made” also stars Famke Janssen (“X-Men”), Faizon Love (“Friday”) and Vincent Pastore (“The Sopranos”).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut