“Swingers” made Vince Vaughn as an actor; perhaps “Made” will make Jon Favreau as a director. They reteam on “Made,” a crime-world comedy directed, written by and co-starring Favreau. He plays Buddy, an amateur boxer swept up into the high life when he and best friend Ricky (Vaughn) take on a New York delivery for mob boss Max (Peter Falk) and meet up with Ruiz (recording artist Sean Combs). “Made” also stars Famke Janssen (“X-Men”), Faizon Love (“Friday”) and Vincent Pastore (“The Sopranos”).
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California