More “Erin Brockovich” than “The Real Blonde,” this Reese Witherspoon vehicle, penned by “10 Things I Hate About You” co writers Karen Lutz and Kirsten Smith and directed by newcomer Robert Luketic, takes blond jokes head on. When sorority socialite Elle Woods (Witherspoon) loses law school-bound blueblood Warner Huntington lll (Matthew Davis) because she’s too blond, she gets even by enrolling in Harvard, taking on a high-profile murder case and proving that blonds do, indeed, have more fun.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut