More “Erin Brockovich” than “The Real Blonde,” this Reese Witherspoon vehicle, penned by “10 Things I Hate About You” co writers Karen Lutz and Kirsten Smith and directed by newcomer Robert Luketic, takes blond jokes head on. When sorority socialite Elle Woods (Witherspoon) loses law school-bound blueblood Warner Huntington lll (Matthew Davis) because she’s too blond, she gets even by enrolling in Harvard, taking on a high-profile murder case and proving that blonds do, indeed, have more fun.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania