Taking up where 1997’s “The Lost World: Jurassic Park” left off — this time with direction by Joe Johnston (“Jumanji,” “October Sky”) and exec produced by Steven Spielberg — “Jurassic Park III” again stars Sam Neill as paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant. In his quest to secure funding for future research on velociraptor intelligence, Grant hooks up with a couple of wealthy thrill-seekers (William H. Macy and Tea Leoni) to take an aerial tour of Isla Sorna, InGen’s former Site B and the current breeding ground of a whole slew of new dinos, including high-flying pterodactyls. But when an unforeseen accident maroons the group on the island, Grant realizes his benefactors have more than philanthropy on their minds.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London