Taking up where 1997’s “The Lost World: Jurassic Park” left off — this time with direction by Joe Johnston (“Jumanji,” “October Sky”) and exec produced by Steven Spielberg — “Jurassic Park III” again stars Sam Neill as paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant. In his quest to secure funding for future research on velociraptor intelligence, Grant hooks up with a couple of wealthy thrill-seekers (William H. Macy and Tea Leoni) to take an aerial tour of Isla Sorna, InGen’s former Site B and the current breeding ground of a whole slew of new dinos, including high-flying pterodactyls. But when an unforeseen accident maroons the group on the island, Grant realizes his benefactors have more than philanthropy on their minds.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California