We don’t know a lot about the plot of this animated sci-fi adventure, but it really doesn’t matter — the animation is so spectacularly lifelike that “Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within” is sure to place the animated genre firmly in the 21st century. Completely computer-generated, the details are amazingly true-to-life, which is especially true — and difficult to achieve — with the human characters. Based on the uber-popular videogame series, pic features the voices of James Woods, Ming-Na, Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Peri Gilpin, Ving Rhames and Donald Sutherland.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London