It’s been 10 years since John Singleton rocked the world with “Boyz N the Hood,” and we’ve been waiting for the second installment ever since. Although this isn’t a sequel per se, “Baby Boy” takes place in the same inner-city L.A. neighborhood where Singleton set “Boyz,” and it features a similar storyline that centers on a young African-American man at a moral and emotional crossroads. Written, directed and produced by Singleton, the movie features Tyrese Gibson, Omar Gooding, A.J. Johnson, Taraji P. Henson, Snoop Dogg and Ving Rhames.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London