The changes in the Screen Actors Guild’s Plan I health plan include an earnings requirement of $26,000 in 2007. Plan administrator Bruce Dow told SAG’s national board Monday that last year’s aggregate plan contributions to the plan declined by $4.6 million and that it was not possible to dedicate all of SAG’s contract gains to cover rising healthcare costs in coming years. Information was incorrect in Tuesday’s paper.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut