Friday’s Eastern Standard column implied that Michael Douglas and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones intended to put the $1.4 million raised from photo rights to their wedding into a trust fund for his new-born child. Though Douglas declines comment, it is understood the money has long been targeted for the Motion Picture and Television fund, one of Hollywood’s oldest and most respected charities, to which Douglas has been a major donor over the years.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California