Friday’s Eastern Standard column implied that Michael Douglas and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones intended to put the $1.4 million raised from photo rights to their wedding into a trust fund for his new-born child. Though Douglas declines comment, it is understood the money has long been targeted for the Motion Picture and Television fund, one of Hollywood’s oldest and most respected charities, to which Douglas has been a major donor over the years.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California