Former Time managing editor Walter Isaacson has been named editorial director.Isaacson will now serve as Time Inc. editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine’s second in command. He’ll be responsible for providing overall editorial guidance to the company’s major magazines and will act as the primary editorial liaison with CNN and AOL. Jim Kelly, Time’s deputy managing editor, will be upped to managing editor.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut