Tony Smith has been tapped for the post of VP of promotion, East Coast for Hollywood Records.Smith will be responsible for the Hollywood’s national promotion efforts. Before joining the company, he was veep of pop promotion and field promotion at Mercury Records, now Island/Def Jam, where he helped with the development of artists including Shania Twain, Bon Jovi and Vanessa Williams.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut