Massive Media Group has named Tara Zanecki to the newly created post of director of marketing where she will create marketing strategies and oversee all outbound communications and promotional efforts. Before joining the company, Zanecki served as VP, marketing, North America, for Clicksure, a U.K.-based Internet company, where she headed all U.S. marketing activities. Prior to that, she was an account exec and marketing communications producer at eMotion.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut