Sherland Wilson, one of the pioneers of calypso music in Trinidad and Tobago, died Dec. 13 of a stroke in a hospital in eastern Grenada. He was 71.Wilson, whose stage name was King Fighter, launched his career in Trinidad in the 1950s. He performed onstage often with calypso legends Lord Nelson and King Sparrow. Wilson, whose most popular song was “Pajama Suit,” was born in Guyana. He had lived in Grenada with his Grenadian-born wife for several years.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut