Samuel Weintraub, father of film producer Jerry Weintraub, died June 30 in New York City of natural causes. He was 92.Weintraub was a leader in the precious gemstone industry as president and chairman of the William V. Schmidt Co. His career in that industry spanned seven decades. In addition to Jerry, Weintraub is survived by another son and two daughters, as well six grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut