Rita Edelman, widow of producer Louis F. Edelman who created such TV series as “Make Room for Daddy” and “Wyatt Earp,” died Nov. 3 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. She was 90.She was active in philanthropy and served as honorary lifetime president of Unitred Cerebral Palsy Assn. and was a top fund-raiser for the Motion Picture and Television Fund. She is survived by two daughters, a sister and two nephews. Family suggests donations in her name be made to United Cerebral Palsy, the Motion Picture and Television Fund or the Parkinson’s Institute.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut