Rita Chandler, a former actress who later ran her own talent agency in Hollywood, died June 14 of natural causes at a nursing facility in San Gabriel. She was 84.Chandler, who began acting, singing and dancing at an early age, performed in numerous theaters and eventually married Nick Canzoneri, a prize fighter during the 1930s. She relocated to Hollywood during the early 1960s and worked as an actress on several TV series including “The Untouchables” and “Perry Mason.” She later married novelist-screenwriter David Chandler and opened her own talent agency, representing writers and actors well into the 1980s. She closed her agency in 1988. She is survived by two brothers, a sister, a daughter and a grandson.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut