Tribune Entertainment Co. has upped Philip Segal to senior VP, scripted programming and development.Segal will oversee the development and programming of the company’s scripted content, including “Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda,” “BeastMaster,” and the upcoming “MUTANT X.” He will report to Dick Askin, Tribune Entertainment’s prexy and CEO. Prior to joining Tribune, Segal was senior exec VP of television production for Amblin Entertainment where he worked on NBC’s “ER” and “SeaQuest DSV.” He also launched Amblin Imaging, the company’s in-house CG effects division.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut