Paul Capelli has been tapped as VP of public relations for CNBC. Capelli will serve as chief spokesperson for CNBC and CNBC.com, overseeing all communications including media relations, public relations and internal communications. He will report to William L. Bolster, prexy of CNBC.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California