Paul Capelli has been tapped as VP of public relations for CNBC. Capelli will serve as chief spokesperson for CNBC and CNBC.com, overseeing all communications including media relations, public relations and internal communications. He will report to William L. Bolster, prexy of CNBC.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California