Paul Capelli has been tapped as VP of public relations for CNBC. Capelli will serve as chief spokesperson for CNBC and CNBC.com, overseeing all communications including media relations, public relations and internal communications. He will report to William L. Bolster, prexy of CNBC.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London