Paul Capelli has been tapped as VP of public relations for CNBC. Capelli will serve as chief spokesperson for CNBC and CNBC.com, overseeing all communications including media relations, public relations and internal communications. He will report to William L. Bolster, prexy of CNBC.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California