Patti Hall, part of the Warner Bros. family for a decade, died Aug. 13 of heart failure in Los Angeles following surgery. She was 63.Hall worked in the entertainment field for many years, including a stint with Peter Falk. From 1985 to 1988, she worked at Columbia Pictures before joining Warner Bros.’ still department in 1990. During her 10 years at Warner Bros., she was well known to members of the local press and photographers who checked in with her at all of the studio’s film premieres. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in her name be made to the American Cancer Society.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut