Noah Emmerich (“Frequency”) has nabbed a lead role opposite Nicolas Cage and Christian Slater in John Woo’s WWII feature “Windtalkers.” Emmerich, who will next be seen with Johnny Depp in New Line Cinema’s “Blow,” is repped by the William Morris Agency.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania