Noah Emmerich (“Frequency”) has nabbed a lead role opposite Nicolas Cage and Christian Slater in John Woo’s WWII feature “Windtalkers.” Emmerich, who will next be seen with Johnny Depp in New Line Cinema’s “Blow,” is repped by the William Morris Agency.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California