Nicole Avril, who recently joined the writing team of HBO’s “Sex and the City,” has signed with Metropolitan for literary representation. MTV recently bought Avril’s script “Bridge and Tunnel,” which is now in development. She will continue to be repped by managers Bob Read and Ross Mark at Rebar Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut