Mildred “Millie” Limbaugh, mother of talkshow host Rush Limbaugh III and a former professional singer, died March 2 of natural causes in Cape Girardeau, Mo. She was 74.Limbaugh was the wife of attorney Rush H. Limbaugh Jr., who died in 1990. She sang professionally for a short time in Chicago. She is also survived by son David Scott Limbaugh.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut