DIC Entertainment has named Michael Maliani chief creative officer.Maliani will supervise all creative activities at the company, including the development of programming, advertising, and consumer products. He will report to DIC’s CEO and chairman, Andy Heyward. Maliani has been with the company 17 years, most recently as senior veep of development. Previously, he was a freelance storyboard artist.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut