Matthew O’Leary is set to star opposite John Travolta and Vince Vaughn in Paramount’s “Domestic Disturbance.” Pic, directed by Harold Becker and written by Lewis Collick, will be produced Donald De Line and Jonathan Krane. O’Leary, who is in production on “Frailty” with Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey, is repped by Richard C. Berman and CED.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California