Matthew O’Leary is set to star opposite John Travolta and Vince Vaughn in Paramount’s “Domestic Disturbance.” Pic, directed by Harold Becker and written by Lewis Collick, will be produced Donald De Line and Jonathan Krane. O’Leary, who is in production on “Frailty” with Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey, is repped by Richard C. Berman and CED.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania