Matthew O’Leary is set to star opposite John Travolta and Vince Vaughn in Paramount’s “Domestic Disturbance.” Pic, directed by Harold Becker and written by Lewis Collick, will be produced Donald De Line and Jonathan Krane. O’Leary, who is in production on “Frailty” with Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey, is repped by Richard C. Berman and CED.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York