Matthew O’Leary is set to star opposite John Travolta and Vince Vaughn in Paramount’s “Domestic Disturbance.” Pic, directed by Harold Becker and written by Lewis Collick, will be produced Donald De Line and Jonathan Krane. O’Leary, who is in production on “Frailty” with Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey, is repped by Richard C. Berman and CED.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California