Matthew O’Leary is set to star opposite John Travolta and Vince Vaughn in Paramount’s “Domestic Disturbance.” Pic, directed by Harold Becker and written by Lewis Collick, will be produced Donald De Line and Jonathan Krane. O’Leary, who is in production on “Frailty” with Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey, is repped by Richard C. Berman and CED.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California