Morrison & Foerster has named entertainment attorneys M. Kenneth Suddleson and Ivy Kagen Bierman partners to the firm’s entertainment/new-media and technology group. Also tapped for the department are associates Marlyn M. Gates, Jennifer R. Ortega and Robert D. Cooper. All five attorneys come from the Los Angeles office of Katen Muchin and Zavis. Suddleson served as co-chair of that firm’s entertainment practice, while Bierman was a partner in both the entertainment and litigation practice groups.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut