Lee Tergesen has landed a role in Showtime’s “Black Iris.” Pic will be directed by Daniel Petrie; cast includes Gena Rowlands, Laura Linney, Emile Hirsch, Fred Ward and Miguel Sandoval. Tergesen, who has had roles in “Shaft” and “Wayne’s World,” is repped by Liberman-Zerman Management and the Gersh Agency.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut