Lee Tergesen has landed a role in Showtime’s “Black Iris.” Pic will be directed by Daniel Petrie; cast includes Gena Rowlands, Laura Linney, Emile Hirsch, Fred Ward and Miguel Sandoval. Tergesen, who has had roles in “Shaft” and “Wayne’s World,” is repped by Liberman-Zerman Management and the Gersh Agency.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania