Lee Tergesen has landed a role in Showtime’s “Black Iris.” Pic will be directed by Daniel Petrie; cast includes Gena Rowlands, Laura Linney, Emile Hirsch, Fred Ward and Miguel Sandoval. Tergesen, who has had roles in “Shaft” and “Wayne’s World,” is repped by Liberman-Zerman Management and the Gersh Agency.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California