Lee Tergesen has landed a role in Showtime’s “Black Iris.” Pic will be directed by Daniel Petrie; cast includes Gena Rowlands, Laura Linney, Emile Hirsch, Fred Ward and Miguel Sandoval. Tergesen, who has had roles in “Shaft” and “Wayne’s World,” is repped by Liberman-Zerman Management and the Gersh Agency.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California