Larry Miller, who reprises his role of “Dean” in the soon-to-bow “The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps,” will join Martin Lawrence and Danny DeVito in MGM’s adaptation of the novel “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?” Pic is currently lensing in Boston. Miller is repped by Arthur Spivak at Spivak Entertainment and the Gersh Agency.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California