Larry Miller, who reprises his role of “Dean” in the soon-to-bow “The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps,” will join Martin Lawrence and Danny DeVito in MGM’s adaptation of the novel “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?” Pic is currently lensing in Boston. Miller is repped by Arthur Spivak at Spivak Entertainment and the Gersh Agency.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California