“Party of Five” alum Lacey Chabert and Ian Bohen, who has a recurring gig on Lifetime’s “Any Day Now,” have joined the cast of James Anderson’s high school pic “American Leather.” Chabert, who last appeared on the bigscreen in “Lost in Space,” is repped by the William Morris Agency and Aaron Ray at the Firm. Bohen, who appeared in HBO’s first installment of “If These Walls Could Talk,” is repped by the Metropolitan Talent Agency and McGowan/Levine Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut