Jon Hamm, star of the upcoming indie “Kissing Jessica Stein,” has been cast in a continuing role on NBC’s “Providence.” Hamm, who first appeared in the role of a firefighter last season, has been cast as a love interest to the show’s star Sydney Hansen. He is repped by Judy Schoen & Associates.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania