Jon Hamm, star of the upcoming indie “Kissing Jessica Stein,” has been cast in a continuing role on NBC’s “Providence.” Hamm, who first appeared in the role of a firefighter last season, has been cast as a love interest to the show’s star Sydney Hansen. He is repped by Judy Schoen & Associates.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California