Studio City has upped Jo Clemente to exec producer and Patrick O. Bird to head mixer-sound designer.Clemente will supervise the company’s on-air promotions for NBC’s movies and miniseries and for the series “X-Files.” He has been with Studio City since 1996, when he joined as an assistant editor. Most recently, he was senior producer. In his new post, Bird will manage the company’s staff of sound designers. Previously, he worked as an audio engineer at GM Studio Inc., L.A. Sound Co., and Stage Right Prods.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut