Jennie Garth has nabbed a six-episode gig on Fox’s new drama “The Street.” Show will reunite the “Beverly Hills, 90210” alum with that show’s co-executive producer Darren Star, who serves as executive producer and co-creator of “The Street.” Garth, who will first appear on the Dec. 6 episode, is managed by Randy James at James/Levy/Jacobson and the Gersh Agency. The frosh series, produced by Artist Television Group, bows Nov. 1.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut