January Jones, who co-stars with Leelee Sobieski in “The Glass House,” has nabbed a role in MGM’s “Outlaw.” Barry Levinson is attached to helm the pic about a trio of fugitives which also stars Billy Bob Thornton, Bruce Willis and Cate Blanchett. Jones is repped by the United Talent Agency, Gold/Miller Management and attorney Marcy Morris of Armstrong/Hirsch.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut