Jacquie Perryman has been tapped VP of TV music, creative for Fox Music. Previously, Perryman was a principal at Periscope, where she served as music supervisor and represented artists and record labels. Prior to that she served as senior VP of soundtracks for Universal/Island-Def Jam Music Group. She also was senior veep for Polygram Soundtracks and served a stint at Arista and Virgin Records.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut