Jacqueline Obradors (“Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo,” “Six Days, Seven Nights”) has been added to the cast of New Line’s “Diablo.” Obradors will play the wife of the film’s star, Vin Diesel. Pic, helmed by F. Gary Gray, is set to begin lensing this month in L.A.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania