Jacqueline Obradors (“Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo,” “Six Days, Seven Nights”) has been added to the cast of New Line’s “Diablo.” Obradors will play the wife of the film’s star, Vin Diesel. Pic, helmed by F. Gary Gray, is set to begin lensing this month in L.A.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California