George L. Church, a Broadway dancer, singer, actor and choreographer, died Nov. 23 in Naples, Fla., from complications of a stroke. He was 88.Church began entertaining audiences in 1935 as a lead dancer at Radio City Music Hall as well as a performer in the Michael Fokine Ballet at Lewisohn Stadium. He went on to appear in numerous Broadway shows including, “Ziegfeld Follies,” “Oklahoma,” “Guys & Dolls,” “Kiss Me Kate,” “The Great Waltz,” and “Here’s Love.” He is survived by his wife Dorene.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut