Freddy Rodriguez, who recently wrapped the HBO telepic “Havana Nocturn,” has been added to the cast of Alan Ball’s frosh HBO series “Six Feet Under,” skedded to preem next spring. Rodriguez, who will next appear in the indie “Good Advice,” has been featured in the teen comedy “Can’t Hardly Wait” and Warner Bros. actioner “Payback.” He is repped by Innovative and is managed by Robbie Kass.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut