Flex Alexander (“Girlfriends”) and Canadian newcomer Caroline Dhavernas will join Jason London and AJ Cook in the Disney/Spyglass feature “Ten to One.” Pic, directed by the Malloy Bros. and produced by Michael Aguilar, Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Lauren Shuler-Donner, Jon Glickman and Megan Wolpert, will begin principal photography Nov. 6 in Vancouver. Dhavernas, who plays the female lead, is repped by the Gersh Agency. Alexander is repped by the United Talent Agency, manager David Goldman and attorney John Moonves.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut