Flex Alexander (“Girlfriends”) and Canadian newcomer Caroline Dhavernas will join Jason London and AJ Cook in the Disney/Spyglass feature “Ten to One.” Pic, directed by the Malloy Bros. and produced by Michael Aguilar, Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Lauren Shuler-Donner, Jon Glickman and Megan Wolpert, will begin principal photography Nov. 6 in Vancouver. Dhavernas, who plays the female lead, is repped by the Gersh Agency. Alexander is repped by the United Talent Agency, manager David Goldman and attorney John Moonves.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California