Emmanuelle Chriqui (“Snow Day,” “Detroit Rock City”) and Kirk B.R. Woller (HBO’s “Crime of the Century”) have been added to the cast of Steven Spielberg’s “A.I.” Chriqui, who will next be seen in the upcoming teen comedy “100 Girls,” is repped by the Agency for the Performing Arts and managed by Megan Goldwell of Shelter Entertainment. Her next project, a Todd Solondz pic produced by Good Machine/New Line, is lensing in Gotham. Woller, who recently nabbed a role in Warner Bros.’ “Swordfish,” was repped in the deal by Mark J. Holder at Henderson Hogan McCabe and manager David Westberg.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California