Emmanuelle Chriqui (“Snow Day,” “Detroit Rock City”) and Kirk B.R. Woller (HBO’s “Crime of the Century”) have been added to the cast of Steven Spielberg’s “A.I.” Chriqui, who will next be seen in the upcoming teen comedy “100 Girls,” is repped by the Agency for the Performing Arts and managed by Megan Goldwell of Shelter Entertainment. Her next project, a Todd Solondz pic produced by Good Machine/New Line, is lensing in Gotham. Woller, who recently nabbed a role in Warner Bros.’ “Swordfish,” was repped in the deal by Mark J. Holder at Henderson Hogan McCabe and manager David Westberg.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut