Diane Baker will reprise her Sen. Ruth Martin role from 1991’s “The Silence of the Lambs” in the sequel “Hannibal,” now lensing with Anthony Hopkins and Julianne Moore for helmer Ridley Scott. Baker, who’ll next be seen with Andie MacDowell in the indie “Harrison’s Flowers,” is repped by APA.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania