Diane Baker will reprise her Sen. Ruth Martin role from 1991’s “The Silence of the Lambs” in the sequel “Hannibal,” now lensing with Anthony Hopkins and Julianne Moore for helmer Ridley Scott. Baker, who’ll next be seen with Andie MacDowell in the indie “Harrison’s Flowers,” is repped by APA.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California